Raspberry Muesli Mini Pancakes with Cooked Strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup muesli
- 1 cup self raising flour
- Butter for frying
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 punnet strawberries
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 10 mini pancakes
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl to combine. Stir in the muesli.
- Sift the flour on top of the ingredients and then stir to combine.
- Place a lightly greased, non-stick pan on low to medium heat.
- Pour a 1/4 cup of the mixture on to the pan and cook for two minutes (until bubbles start to appear.)
- Flip the pancake and cook for another 1-2 minutes. While frying the pancakes, cook the strawberries.
- Place the water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the strawberries and simmer for approximately 5 minutes or until strawberries are soft and tender. Some of the smaller whole strawberries will collapse altogether which adds to the texture.
- Layer the pancakes and top with the strawberries and juices.