Raspberry, Banana and Oat Bread
- 350g Super Berry Muesli
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 180g over ripe banana, mashed
- 1 apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tblsp honey, slightly warmed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 punnet raspberries
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 tblsp pepitas
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Serves: One loaf
- Preheat oven 160c fan forced
- Place muesli, flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl, and stir to
combine well. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the banana, apple, honey, and oil and mix well. Add to the dry
ingredients, stir to combine.
- Place mixture into an 18cm x 27cm lined baking tin. Make holes on the surface and insert the raspberries. Smooth over the top, pressing slightly. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and pepitas.
- Bake 25 mins or until golden and slightly brown on the edges.