Muesli Choc Truffles
- 180ml pouring cream
- 600g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Carman's Original Fruit Free Muesli
- Preparation time: 30 mins (plus 2.5 hours cooling time)
- Cooking time:
- Serves: 20 individual truffles
- Combine cream and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring, until the chocolate has melted. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours to harden.
- Once the mixture has hardened, remove from fridge and allow to sit at room temperature for about 30 mins. Use a tablespoon to scoop tablespoon-sized portions of the mixture. Roll into rough balls then roll in Carman’s Original Fruit Free Muesli to coat.
Perfect to serve while entertaining or also makes a lovely Christmas gift idea.