Carman’s Best Muesli Pancakes
- 1/2 cup (70g) Carman's Almond & Maple Gluten Free Muesli or muesli flavour of your choice
- 2 small bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Honey or maple syrup, fresh berries and coconut yoghurt to serve
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Combine all of the ingredients excluding serving ingredients in a blender (a Nutribullet-style or a stick blender both work well here). Transfer to a bowl and allow the mixture to rest for 5 mins.
- Heat a small, non-stick frypan to medium heat. Spoon a ¼ cup-sized portion of the mixture into the centre of the pan, quickly using the back of a spoon to spread the mixture out. Once bubbles reach the surface, flip the pancake and cook for a further 1 min.
- Repeat with remaining mixture to make 4 pancakes. Serve topped with your choice of yoghurt, berries and a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
This recipe was provided by Carman’s Kitchen Table member, Ariane.