Breakfast Cluster Crumble
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 peaches, quartered and stones removed
- 1 banana, sliced diagonally
- 2 pinches cinnamon
- 2 heaped tbsp Carman's Golden Oat & Super Seed Crunchy Clusters
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Pop a non-stick pan on the stove to medium heat and add honey.
- Once honey is bubbling, add nectarines to the pan.
- Cook for approx. 5 minutes, turning regularly.
- Remove from the fruit from the pan without removing the remaining honey.
- Add banana to the pan, moving the slides around to caramelise in the honey.
- Once caramelised, coat the banana in cinnamon and remove from the pan.
- Add the Clusters to a clean pan on low heat, tossing occasionally, until lightly toasted.
- Layer the fruit in ramekin dishes, topping with the Clusters.