Banana Brulee Porridge
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 7 mins
- Serves: 3
- Preheat an oven grill to 220ºC.
- Combine porridge sachets and ½ cup milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds, stirring at half way.
- Stir in remaining milk and mashed banana. Spoon porridge into 3 oven-safe, small dishes (ramekins are good for this). Sprinkle 1 tsp sugar evenly over the surface of each dish then place under the grill (as close to the grill as possible) for 5 mins or until the sugar begins to caramelise and becomes golden and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with extra milk.
- 2 sachets Carman's Golden Maple Gourmet Porridge Sachets
- 2/3 cups milk, plus extra to serve
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 3 tsp caster sugar
More Delicious Recipes
- Amazing ❤
- Amazing for dessert.. It was really easy..