Carolyn’s Favourite Winter Reads
One of our favourite ways to warm up this winter is with a cup of tea, a cosy blanket and a great winter read! Losing yourself in a romantic tale, grand old classic or tome full of action is one of our favourite pastimes and something we’re so looking forward to this winter.
If you’re looking for some reading inspiration, or just keen to try something new, Carolyn has just the thing for you! We’ve rounded up her 10 favourite winter reads, from self-help to fiction classics and lots more…perfect for your next reading session.
Without further ado, here are Carolyn’s favourite winter reads…
- You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero – purchase here
- Think Eat Move Thrive: The Practice for an Awesome Life by Dr. James Rouse and Dr. Debra Rouse – purchase here
- Work Smarter: Live Better by Cyril Peupion – purchase here
- The Hare with Amber Eyes: A Hidden Inheritance by Edmund De Waal – purchase here
- Room by Emma Donoghue – purchase here
- Loving Frank by Nancy Horan – purchase here
- Atonement by Ian McEwan – purchase here
- Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts – purchase here
- Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey – purchase here
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – purchase here
What’s your favourite winter read? We’d love to hear your thoughts on the best books to curl up with – simply drop us a line at email@example.com or let us know on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.