Barefoot Cinema VIP Tickets Terms & Conditions
We have 12 VIP Double Passes to Barefoot Cinema to give away.
Competition closes 11:59pm AEDT on 30/01/19.
Carman’s Fine Foods Pty Ltd (ABN 37 109 604 202) of 11 Hume Street, Huntingdale, VIC 3166.
- Entry is only open to Victorian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, related entities and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter’s distributors are also ineligible to enter.
The promotion commences at 04:00pm AEDT on 24/01/18 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 30/01/19.
How to Enter
To enter the promotion, entrants will be required to complete the following steps during the Promotional Period.
- The entrant must email email@example.com telling us in 25 words or less why they want to win a double pass to be eligible.
PRIZES & PRIZE DRAWS
12 entrants will each win a VIP double pass to Barefoot Cinemas to the value of RRP $91.67.
Maximum Prize Pool
Prize draw time
11:00am AEDT on 31/01/19.
Prize draw location
At the Promoter’s premises, being 11 Hume Street, Huntingdale, VIC 3166.
Winners will be notified by return email within 2 business days of the draw date.
Draw for unclaimed prizes
11:00am AEDT on 05/02/19 at the same place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified via email.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and proof of purchase) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that winner’s Prize will be forfeited.
- If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST where applicable.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless stated otherwise.
- Printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing winning entry.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/redemption/taking of a prize.