Cacao Bircher Muesli
- Preparation time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: n/a
- Serves: 11
- Combine the Carman’s Fruit Free Muesli and yoghurt in a large bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- The finished bircher can be stored in a sealed container and will last as long as the best before date on the yoghurt.
- To serve, loosen the bircher with some of the milk and stir through the 2 tbsp maple syrup to sweeten (if required).
- Top with the pistachios, blueberries, strawberries, extra maple syrup and cacao powder.
- 500g Carman's Original Fruit Free Muesli
- 1kg natural yoghurt
- 3 heaped tsp raw cocoa powder, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- to serve pistachios, blueberries, strawberries