- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 250ml
- Place raspberries, sugar and water in a saucepan over medium to high heat.
- Bring to the boil; crush raspberries with a fork or potato masher.
- Simmer for approximately 2 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve over a bowl and use the back of a spoon to press as much raspberry pulp through the sieve as possible. Discard seeds and cool.
To serve, spoil yourself by topping your muesli with sweet fresh figs, a dollop of creamy yoghurt and a raspberry coulis swirl.
- 250g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 75 ml water