Sweet Potato Nicoise Salad
- 1/2 Small radicchio or cos lettuce
- 16 Green beans, blanched
- 1 Large radish, halved
- 2 Baby sweet potatoes
- 2 Baby cucumbers, quartered lengthways
- Handful Cherry tomatoes
- 10 Kalamata Olives
- 1 Boiled egg, crumbled
- 95g Tin tuna in oil, drained
- Store-bought basil pesto
- Basil leaves, to serve
- 1 packet Carman’s Kitchen Chilli Corn Crunch Super Seeds, to serve
- Olive oil spray
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Preparation time: 10
- Cooking time:
- Serves: 2
Peel sweet potatoes, cut into thick coins then spray with olive oil spray, season and cook in air fryer for 10 mins at 200ºC.
In two bowls arrange radicchio, beans, radish, roasted sweet potato, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and olives. Sprinkle over egg. Arrange tuna chunks on top then spoon over basil pesto.
Serve topped with extra basil leaves and a generous sprinkle of Carman’s Kitchen Chilli Corn Crunch Super Seeds.