Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- 1 packet of Carman's Lemon & Coconut Oat Slice
- 350g Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon curd
- Finely grated zest from ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Blueberries and small mint leaves, to decorate
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- Serves: 6
- In a small food processor combine 250g cream cheese, lemon curd, lemon zest, icing sugar and vanilla bean paste. Blend until smooth then transfer mixture to a bowl. Fold through remaining cream cheese until just combined.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag lined with a large, plain nozzle (we used a 2cm nozzle). Pipe cheesecake mixture evenly between the 6 Carman’s Lemon & Coconut Oat Slices.
- Decorate with blueberries and mint leaves, serve immediately.