3 Ingredient Christmas Ice Cream Cake
- 1 box Carman's Gingerbread Oat Slice
- 300g Christmas pudding (store bought), roughly crumbled
- 1L good quality vanilla ice cream, softened to room temperature
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- Serves: 10
- Grease a 23 x 10cm rectangular loaf tin and line with baking paper. Line the base with Gingerbread Oat Slice bars (reserve any remaining bar/s).
- Sprinkle half the crumbled pudding over the bars, then spoon the softened ice cream over the top and smooth with a spatula to flatten. Sprinkle the remaining pudding on top and crumble any remaining Oat Slices on top of that. Freeze overnight.
- To serve, cut into 10 slices and serve immediately.