Caesar Salad with Cracker Croutons
- 2 heads of baby cos lettuce
- 2 eggs
- 10 Carman's Ancient Grain & Cracked Pepper Super Seed & Grain Crackers
- Parmesan, to serve
- 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 anchovy, finely chopped
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbspn chopped parsley
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 7 minutes
- Serves: 4 (as a side salad)
- Add the eggs to a small pot of boiling water.
- Boil for 7 minutes then remove from the hot water with a slotted spoon.
- While the eggs are boiling, combine all ingredients except for the lettuce, eggs, crackers and parmesan to make the Caesar dressing.
- Place eggs in a small bowl, running them under cold water and then sitting to cool.
- Peel eggs and cut in half lengthways.
- Place even portions of the cos lettuce on to four plates. Place the egg quarters on top, then cover with the dressing.
- Sprinkle with crackers and Parmesan cheese to serve.