Tropical Fruit & Muesli Sundae
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 1/2 cm knob of ginger, sliced
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 small pineapple, sliced and cut into cubes
- 1 mango, cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- to serve, vanilla ice-cream
- 4 - 8 Carman's Original Fruit Free Muesli
- Preparation time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
- To make the syrup place water, lime juice, kaffir lime leaves and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to the boil before turning the heat down and simmering for 3 minutes.
- Add sugar and simmer for a further 2 minutes. Allow the syrup to cool and then strain.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick grill pan on high and char-grill the pineapple and mango pieces. Set aside to cool.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into 4 bowls and sprinkle a handful of Carman’s Original Fruit Free Muesli, plus the pineapple and mango, over the top.
- Drizzle with the muesli sundae with the lime syrup and finish with a sprinkling of black sesame seeds.