Muesli Parfait with Coconut Yoghurt & Berries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 punnet strawberries, washed & hulled
- 1 tsp rosewater (found in supermarkets & health food shops)
- 350g coconut yoghurt
- 2 cup Carman's Natural Bircher Muesli
- Preparation time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
- Place the water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium to high heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the strawberries and simmer for approximately 5 minutes or until strawberries are soft and tender. Some of the smaller whole strawberries will collapse altogether which adds to the texture.
- Add the rosewater and combine gently. Pour contents into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Layer the coconut yoghurt, bircher muesli and strawberries between 4 glasses and serve.