Baklava French Toast
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Combine the mascarpone, 1 tbsp maple syrup and rosewater together and refrigerate until required.
- Place the Carman’s Gourmet Honey Roasted Nut Porridge in a shallow bowl and set aside. Whisk together the eggs and milk until combined and place in another shallow bowl.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture and then into the porridge and turn to coat both sides. Repeat with each slice of bread.
- In a large frypan, melt the butter on a medium heat and fry the bread on both sides for a few minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with the pomegranate seeds, pistachios, mascarpone and a generous drizzle of maple syrup.
- 1 tbsp mascarpone
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 2 x 40g sachet Carman's Honey Roasted Nut Porridge
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 4 slices thickly sliced fruit toast
- 10g melted butter
- 4 tbsp slivered pistachios, to serve
- 4 tbsp pomegrante seeds, to serve
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, to serve