Apple & Strawberry Cluster Crumble
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease 4 x 1 cup capacity oven proof dishes with butter.
- Place all ingredients except Carman’s Clusters and Sweet & Creamy yoghurt into a large bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Fill dishes with fruit mixture and cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with Carman’s Clusters. Bake for a further 10 minutes on 180°C.
- Top with yoghurt before serving.
- 3 apples
- 400g strawberries, halved
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken into 4 pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 cups Carman's Honey Roasted Nut Crunchy Clusters
- 2 tbsp, per serve sweet yoghurt, to serve